Resume screening on autopilot.

Candid helps you find the best applicants and filter out the rest in your applicant tracking system with our proprietary resume scanning algorithms.

Looking to get hired? Test run Candid with your resume.

Wfh 8

We help great companies hire the best

  • Goldman sachs
  • Amazon logo
  • Google 2015 logo
  • 440px bcg corporate logo

We make the world a better place

Candid saves you time and money to simplify recruiting. We help you prioritize efficiency over the applicant experience.

  • 95% faster

    On average, our clients report 95% time savings compared to their existing resume screening process.

  • 99% reject rate

    Candid on average accepts 1% of of applicants and silently ghosts the other 99% for you.

  • 86% cost savings

    On average, our clients have downsized their recruiting teams by 86% and saved money.

The Algorithm

Candid is powered by AI to extract hundreds of data points from each resume and to generate unique insights based on your needs.

  • Algorithm

We integrate with any ATS platform.

Candid plugs right in to the software you already use. We also offer services to support custom and proprietary ATS platforms.

Ats

See why over 200+ companies choose Candid to hire

  • Testimonial1
    Chad Oates
    Recruiter @ Google

    "Candid helps save us thousands of hours of filtering resumes."

  • Testimonial3
    Jiayi Chen
    Recruiter @ Amazon

    "With Candid, we were able to downsize our recruiting team by 84% while hiring more candidates."

  • Testimonial3
    Olive Yew
    Recruiter @ Microsoft

    "The algorithm is so efficient by just ghosting applicants instead of letting them know they were rejected."

  • Testimonial4
    Andy Wang
    Recruiter @ Morgan Stanley

    "Candid is disrupting the entire recruiting industry. With Candid, we hired our first non-white candidate this year!"

Frequently Asked Questions

Hire your best candidates faster

Candid is the secret sauce to screen your candidates.